Thread: FS Wessex Dolce $925

1. Thumbs up FS Wessex Dolce $850

I am selling my two year old Wessex Dolce, brass finish, case, like new mouthpiece. Fully compensating 3+1 configuration. I have bought a new Wessex Festivo Euphonium to ease my back and arm pain.

I used my Dolce just about every day and played in community brass band setting and a few parades so there are a few very minor dings. The lacquer underlying the right hand grip is also worn, although you would not notice it unless you looked closely from the back bottom. There are also a series of small scrapes near tuning slide where my watch scratched the small area on a regular basis. These are more visible, but it is what it is.

I can not say enough good things about my Wessex experience.

I prefer not to ship this and would really prefer selling to someone here in the Twin Cities (West Bloomington) but I'll consider selling to lower 48 with buyer paying shipping.

My Price: $850, plus shipping.

You can respond here or PM me with your phone or text and I'll get back to you quickly.

Thank you

Jim
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0394.JPG   IMG_0397.JPG   IMG_0393.JPG   IMG_0392.JPG   IMG_0398.JPG  

IMG_0399.JPG   IMG_0400.JPG   IMG_0401.JPG   IMG_0403.JPG   IMG_0406.JPG  

IMG_0408.JPG   IMG_0409.JPG   IMG_0410.JPG  
    Last edited by RickF; 07-12-2018 at 09:33 PM. Reason: price change

2. Price Drop

Price drop! $850,

Thanks
    Last edited by jimdd; 06-07-2018 at 07:53 PM.

Darn, I would buy this. But I'm half way around the world

4. Quote Originally Posted by ChristianeSparkle View Post
    Darn, I would buy this. But I'm half way around the world
    You can always move : )

(deleted to avoid duplication)
    Last edited by Sara Hood; 06-16-2018 at 11:45 AM.
    Baritone - 3 Valve, Compensating, JinBao JBBR1240

Quote Originally Posted by jimdd View Post
    Price drop! $850, Thanks
    Jim, would you send me a price quote for shipping to Elk Grove, CA 95624? Private message me. I am thinking about a purchase, but I would need the bottom line. Unless Christiane has first dibs that is. Also, I did not see any dings, minor or otherwise. Just the finish wear and scratches you spoke of. So additional photos of any problem areas would be nice. Not bad for a two year old "daily driver" of a horn (smile).
    - Sara Hood
    Baritone - 3 Valve, Compensating, JinBao JBBR1240

Haha don't think I have first dibs, unless he's keen on international shipping

8. I sent you a PM with my phone number.

Jim

9. I have had quite a few inquiries about my Dolce but it appears that shipping cost of around $100 to $125 is hard to justify for most people so I have decided to keep it and use it when a traditional Euphonium (Dolce) is more appropriate than my Festivo.
    If there is someone in or near Minneapolis/ Western Wisc that wants to buy it, it is available for $850.

Thank you,

Jim

10. sold

Sold

Quote Originally Posted by jimdd View Post
    I have had quite a few inquiries about my Dolce but it appears that shipping cost of around $100 to $125 is hard to justify for most people so I have decided to keep it and use it when a traditional Euphonium (Dolce) is more appropriate than my Festivo.
    If there is someone in or near Minneapolis/ Western Wisc that wants to buy it, it is available for $850.

Thank you,

Jim