Thread: FS: Besson Prestige 2052, Silver, 2010~, Made in Germany, $6000

Thumbs up FS: Besson Prestige 2052, Silver, 2010~, Made in Germany, $6000

**** SOLD ****

I'm moving back to the USA this summer, so I'm looking to find a loving home for the Prestige that took me through my Master's degree. Still in reliable playing condition, with good functional parts and new felts and gaskets. Purchased in 2010, Made in Germany era. Fully compensating, truly lovely pedal register. 2052 model, 12.5 inch bell. Valve felts and gaskets all new this year (aftermarket). Has heavy MeadSprings. Has small bell dents and scratches. Small dent on 3rd valve slide. Does not include original plexi belly guard (I always used the small one). Big horn, big sound, but never tubby.

In my opinion, the Besson Prestige euphoniums are the most fun of the professional models available. Personal preference, but I love how unique and personal of a sound I can get.

Tuning slide trigger and all other parts are still smooth and unimpeded. I was using it often until March 2018. Currently all valves and slides etc. are clean and dry for safe shipping and storage.

Will include Reunion Blues nylon gig bag ($100 value). Also Includes another set of gaskets, cleaning supplies, both original sets of valve caps. Has a custom endpin setup, similar to Stewart stands. Also have a replacement plastic shield, though not the rod mount.

Would be shipped from Japan by Japan Post EMS, insured, tracking, delivery confirmation, shipping abut 150 USD.
    Would like to get around 6000 USD for the horn, case, & gig bag.

If you're interested I also have a Denis Wick Travel Mute and an SM4U mouthpiece I'd sell or trade as well.
    I'll attach a few photos but to see the rest check out the listing on Tuba-Euph Marketplace

All the best!

--Jarrett
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_8751.JPG   IMG_8754.JPG   IMG_8760.JPG   IMG_8752.JPG   IMG_8753.JPG  

Last edited by RickF; 04-15-2018 at 06:50 PM. Reason: sold

Edit: sold.