Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FS: Besson New Standard

1. I realize $4500 is quite... Ambitious. I have lowered the price to $3700, and am willing to haggle a little bit.

2. $3500. Great horn for high school/college/professionals on a budget. I'd like to move this soon if possible. Shoot me a PM with any questions.

3. Price is not set in stone. Make me an offer! I'd like to purchase a CC tuba soon and would love to make a deal!

4. $3000

All the best with the sales! I'm sure you'd get a good buyer. If I was earning USD or some equivalent, I would definitely have nabbed this. Unfortunately my budget doesn't permit.
    "Never over complicate things. Accept "bad" days. And always enjoy yourself when playing, love the sound we can make on our instruments (because that's why we all started playing the Euphonium)"

Euphonium: JP 274 MKII, Yamaha EP100
    Mouthpiece: Denis Wick 5AL,Arnolds & sons 6 1/2 AL-B

Hoping to get a 4-valves compensating Euphonium in the future.

6. Thank you! The euphonium will be going on eBay shortly. I really like the horn, but I'm a tuba player and I have my eyes on a Miraphone Bruckner... All that said, don't be afraid to make me an offer!

7. $2700

Somebody buy this horn!

Oh boy! Wish I didn't pull the trigger on a JP274 so soon! I'm looking at the 2 custom made triggers on the tuning slides and drooling!
    Last edited by ChristianeSparkle; 11-09-2018 at 09:29 AM.
    "Never over complicate things. Accept "bad" days. And always enjoy yourself when playing, love the sound we can make on our instruments (because that's why we all started playing the Euphonium)"

Euphonium: JP 274 MKII, Yamaha EP100
    Mouthpiece: Denis Wick 5AL,Arnolds & sons 6 1/2 AL-B

Hoping to get a 4-valves compensating Euphonium in the future.