Thread: B&S Euphonium

B&S Euphonium

I'm thinking of selling my non compensating B&S 33S which is almost brand new and in mint condition. If anyone is interested let me know and I will post a proper post with photos. The reason for selling is the purchase of a compensator and reducing inventory because one can only play one euphonium at a time. The horn was purchased brand new and as stated in perfect condition, stainless steel valves, .571 bore and takes a large mouthpiece shank Not sure of the brass content but it's a heavy bell and the leadpipe is mounted off the bell. 12 inch bell.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1362.JPG   IMG_1361.JPG   IMG_1364.JPG   IMG_1363.JPG  
    Last edited by BDeisinger; 12-17-2017 at 12:31 PM. Reason: additional information
    B&S 3046 Baritone/Euphonium
    Wessex Festivo
    B&S PT37-S
    Schilke ST20 Tenor Trombone
    Jupiter XO Double valve bass trombone

I honestly can't find a price on these, so I guess I am interested depending on the price. It's a four in line small bore right?

Quote Originally Posted by sharp View Post
    I honestly can't find a price on these, so I guess I am interested depending on the price. It's a four in line small bore right?
    It's a large bore and I've posted photos on original post. I'm not sure of the price but a new model non compensator with the 4th valve on the left side list price over $3,600. I'm going to ask $2400 open to offers. Thanks
    Last edited by BDeisinger; 12-18-2017 at 05:47 AM. Reason: Price update
    Wessex Festivo
    B&S PT37-S

Still looking for interest on my euphonium.
    Wessex Festivo
    B&S PT37-S