Thread: Conn double bell five valve euphonium, serial #7192 (Conn site indicates built 1882)

Conn double bell five valve euphonium, serial #7192 (Conn site indicates built 1882)

I am retiring from playing.

I've got two instruments to sell. One is a double bell Conn euphonium with the serial number 7192, which according to the Conn web site list of serial numbers, was built in 1882 (so now around 135 years old, built in Conn's second year of operation). The instrument is in good playing condition, with small dents and creases in the larger bell and some scratches and wear in the finish. 1 and 2 valves have pitting in the plating, but work ok. I'd like to pass this instrument to someone who will value it and give it the respect it deserves. If anyone out there is interested, please let me know. I've got pictures I can send. Have not determined price, but willing to discuss.

Also have a 1964 built Miraphone 186 tuba for sale. Refurbished by factory in late 1980s, but finish is original. I like the sound "as is".

Ken
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC_0600.JPG   DSC_0002.JPG   DSC_0602.JPG  
    Last edited by Ken Lindner; 12-19-2017 at 06:02 PM. Reason: post pictures