Thread: Wick SM3 + Alliance David Childs DC2

1. Wick SM3 + Alliance David Childs DC2

Hey Folks - I have a couple of mint condition mouthpieces for sale, both large shank:

• The SM3 is gold plated - $75
    • The DC2 is silver plated - $55

Buy both for $120 shipped. These are in mint condition. Just a couple of barely visible scratches on the shank from insertion into the instrument. New these would cost $210 plus shipping, so this should be a good value.

Is this the "old" SM3, SM3U, or SM3X?

Thanks,
    Mike

Quote Originally Posted by euphdude View Post
    Hey Folks - I have a couple of mint condition mouthpieces for sale, both large shank:

• The SM3 is gold plated - $75
    • The DC2 is silver plated - $55

Buy both for $120 shipped. These are in mint condition. Just a couple of barely visible scratches on the shank from insertion into the instrument. New these would cost $210 plus shipping, so this should be a good value.
    Mike Taylor
    Adams E3 - SS Bell/Brushed Lacquer - Custom short valve set
    Adams E3 - SS Bell/Brushed Lacquer - Standard valves - FOR SALE
    Besson BE2056 Baritone
    Illinois Brass Band
    Fox Valley Brass Band

3. Hi Mike the Wick is NOT the Ultra, but the SM3. See here for the exact model

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/brass...F-adType%5EPLA

4. Hi Folks - a couple of folks have contacted me but no one has committed to purchase. Hence these are still available.

My in laws are treating us to a Christmas cruise so I will not have access to the internet after tomorrow. If you are interested in these please remember if I don’t respond.

I would like to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and all the best for the New Year!

5. SM3 sold, DC2 still available

6. Pm sent

7. the DC2 arrived today. Thanks!