Thread: Wick SM3 + Alliance David Childs DC2

Wick SM3 + Alliance David Childs DC2

Hey Folks - I have a couple of mint condition mouthpieces for sale, both large shank:

• The SM3 is gold plated - $75
    • The DC2 is silver plated - $55

Buy both for $120 shipped. These are in mint condition. Just a couple of barely visible scratches on the shank from insertion into the instrument. New these would cost $210 plus shipping, so this should be a good value.

Is this the "old" SM3, SM3U, or SM3X?

Thanks,
    Mike

Quote Originally Posted by euphdude View Post
    Hey Folks - I have a couple of mint condition mouthpieces for sale, both large shank:

• The SM3 is gold plated - $75
    • The DC2 is silver plated - $55

Buy both for $120 shipped. These are in mint condition. Just a couple of barely visible scratches on the shank from insertion into the instrument. New these would cost $210 plus shipping, so this should be a good value.
    Mike Taylor

Illinois Brass Band
    Fox Valley Brass Band

Hi Mike the Wick is NOT the Ultra, but the SM3. See here for the exact model

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/brass...F-adType%5EPLA

Hi Folks - a couple of folks have contacted me but no one has committed to purchase. Hence these are still available.

My in laws are treating us to a Christmas cruise so I will not have access to the internet after tomorrow. If you are interested in these please remember if I don’t respond.

I would like to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and all the best for the New Year!

SM3 sold, DC2 still available

6. Pm sent

7. the DC2 arrived today. Thanks!