Thread: WTS Willson 2704 Euphoniums (4 total)

WTS Willson 2704 Euphoniums (4 total)

I recently purchased a large lot of musical instruments from a local school district that was give funds for all new instruments. I've been cleaning up and selling these instruments on Ebay. I have several euphoniums that seem to be of interest to a small segment of the population that I thought I'd list here. I have 4 Willson 2704 Non-Compensating 4 valve Euphoniums, all lacquer. These instruments are in used condition with some dings scratches and normal wear to the lacquer of an instrument. They all play well and all valves and slides move freely. They are all similar in condition but I'm including a link to the one I currently have on Ebay. https://www.ebay.com/itm/302521966538
    If you have an interest in any or all of them, I'm happy to take and send more pictures. I'm asking $1200 each.

Welcome to the forum and good luck with the sales of these! (As a reminder to all, items purchased via links to eBay from this site generate a small commission to help support this forum).

The condition of the horn shown looks good. I see the price on that one is $1,199. I assume they all come with hard cases such as shown on this one. The case looks sturdy and seems in good shape as well. These would probably be a nice alternative to the Yamaha 321's that come up pretty often.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	s-l1600.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	208.1 KB 
ID:	5660
    Dave Werden (ASCAP)
    Euphonium Soloist, U.S. Coast Guard Band, retired
    Adams Artist (Adams E3)
    Alliance Mouthpiece (DC3)
    YouTube: dwerden
    Facebook: davewerden
    Twitter: davewerden
    Instagram: davewerdeneuphonium

Attention: Price lowered for quick sale! $999.00 each. I have 4 of these in similar condition to the listing above. I'm willing to make a deal if multiple are purchased!