Thread: FS: Miraphone 283B Norwegian Star $8K USD O.B.O

FS: Miraphone 283B Norwegian Star $8K CAD O.B.O

Finally doing this.

Up for sale is my Norwegian Star.
    I purchased this last year as my one and only tuba. After years of subbing in with community bands and using whatever horns they could lend me, I decided to purchase my own. But my situation has changed a bit. I am primarily a euphonium player, and I find myself playing much more trombone as a double. As such, this horn barely saw any use this year. So, here's hoping I can get it into the the hands of someone who will use it! It's a beautiful horn and I love owning it, but it just doesn't make sense at this point.

This is the 5 Valve Yellow Brass model and I'm the second owner. Hardly a dent on it; I think we both took pretty good care of it. Plays amazingly but is just too much tuba for me (and my small apartment.) Sending it out with an MTS hard case and Protec Platinum Gig Bag if desired. Also comes with a Miraphone TU17 and Stofer-Geib Euro mouthpieces.

As mentioned, all offers are welcome. Not exactly looking for a trade, but would entertain those offers as well if they include euphoniums. Also available for trial in the Greater Toronto Area. More pictures are coming in the next few days. Feel send to send me a PM with any questions. If shipped, buyer pays shipping.

Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 18077057_1633591236655403_2330692471018376607_o.jpg  
    Last edited by Euphonimal; 12-16-2017 at 02:34 PM. Reason: Incorrect price listed