Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WTB Old model LOUD in EURO shanks

1. WTB Old model LOUD in EURO shanks

Greetings dear friends,

I would like to buy a LM 27 amd LM 20 in euro shanks! I have the LM 25 and seems that my Marzan preefers It over some other mouthpieces (incl. BBowman, Schilke and Dennis Wick wich are great, but I just preefer the Loud) so please, If you have any of those in Euro Shank I would really apreciate It.

2. Bump!

Sadly in my search on a few online sites, I have found nothing. I know you prefer the Loud but there is a Bach copy that Kelly has in euro shank, 5G. Sorry I can't be of more help!

This is the original Loud LM27 Euro Shank. You cannot find this any more. I might be willing to part with it. PM meClick image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6930.JPG 
Views:	20 
Size:	228.6 KB 
ID:	5642Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6924.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	517.9 KB 
ID:	5643Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6929.JPG 
Views:	14 
Size:	209.8 KB 
ID:	5644

5. Thanks for your help @Euphonium17!
    Bariforhire, thank you! PM sent!!!

6. The one I have has a different outer shell, does anyone know wich one is a newer model or why is different?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1511024927398598541421.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	2.63 MB 
ID:	5646
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 15110247255101893351208.jpg  

7. PS. I know any of those are aviable new since around 2011 but what is the history behind those 2 differents outer dessings? Any ideas?

8. Bump!

9. Bump still looking

joshealejo, I'm not SUPER educated on these mouthpieces, but it appears that the design of the LM-27 seems newer than your LM-25. I wouldn't worry the most about it, they have an even newer model with titanium coating that looks pretty fancy (...but, at a price). The main reason I would see for the different shell designs would be to change the vibrations, add weight, etc. to change the tonality. The LM-27 looks to be heavier which might boost tone or darken the tone. Correct me if I'm wrong, someone, but I don't think it should be a big deal, and the LM-27 is a newer model than your -25 but there is a newer model out if you'd rather pay that. Some more research might be in order, but I hope this helps and ask if what I'm saying doesn't make sense, I'm rather scatterbrained! Happy shopping and best of luck to you!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast