X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • alexreeves
    • Mar 2015

FS: Steven Mead Ultra SM4X, others

Hello all. I've got a few items I'm looking to sell.

The big-ticket item is my gold-plated Steven Mead Ultra SM4X mouthpiece. It is in excellent condition and only got a few months of use before I switched to a new mouthpiece for drum corps. I am asking for $80.

The second item has a little more wear on it as it survived a season of Drum Corps and my senior year of high school. It is a silver-plated Dennis Wick 4BL (large shank). It has a firm line around the shank from where it was firmly placed inside a Yamaha marching baritone for months on end, and it has a chip or two in the plating from when it was dropped inside a horse barn in the Boone Country 4H fairgrounds in Lebanon, Indiana. If you're looking for a bargain or are into calling non-collectible items collectibles for the sake of justifying your purchases, this item is for you. I am asking for $30.

The last item I am listing is a white jiggs pBone. I realize this is not a trombone forum but I figured I'd list it anyway. It's a lot of fun to use and it is great condition as I have only had the chance to use it a handful of times. It comes with the case and the plastic mouthpiece. I am asking $100.

I am open to offers and negotiations so feel free to PM me at any time. I will be checking my messages daily. Thank you!
  • sgarcia315
    • Mar 2013

SM4X still available?

Comment

• BessonRocks
      • Oct 2020

Hi, I am interested in purchasing the SM4X. Is it still available?

Comment

• daruby
        • Apr 2006

Hello BessonRocks,

The listing is over 3 years old. I suspect it likely that the original poster is no longer checking in. If you use the Private Message feature you might be able to get a response.

Doug - (one of the moderators)
        Adams E3 0.60 Sterling bell - Prototype top sprung valves
        Concord Band
        Winchendon Winds
        Townsend Military Band

Comment

• davewerden
          Administrator
          • Nov 2005

Good catch, Doug! In fact, this listing is his most recent. Maybe the PM will work, though.

BessonRocks: if a PM doesn't work, you might try creating a WTB (wanted to buy) listing in this section.
          Dave Werden (ASCAP)
          Euphonium Soloist, U.S. Coast Guard Band, retired
          Adams Artist (Adams E3)
          Alliance Mouthpiece DC3, Wick 4AL, Wick 4ABL
          YouTube: dwerden
          Facebook: davewerden
          Twitter: davewerden
          Instagram: davewerdeneuphonium

Comment

Working...
          X