Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where can I find When I'm 64 Arranged by Tuck Woo

Quote Originally Posted by KentuckyEuphonium View Post
    I have already done this however, he ignored me entirely. It was the first thing I did. Maybe you would have better luck because I'm a mere high school student and you're known very well as an euphoniumist.
    Carlyle and I have worked together many times, and he might respond more quickly to me. However, I don't want to get into the middle of this. You may just need to be patient. I have waited weeks (sometimes longer) to get responses on Facebook or email from some folks. Not everyone lives on the internet like I do, so give it some time and see if Carlyle responds.
    Dave Werden (ASCAP)
    Euphonium Soloist, U.S. Coast Guard Band, retired
    Adams Artist (Adams E3)
    Alliance Mouthpiece (DC3)
    YouTube: dwerden
    Facebook: davewerden
    Twitter: davewerden
    Instagram: davewerdeneuphonium

Evasive behavior is usually a sign they didn't get permission and you're stirring their pot. Might have to let this one go.

3. I got very concerned reading the US Army Field Band librarian letter. I immediately ran to the mirror and confirmed that, in fact, I am not made up but do exist.

FYI - The arrangements on the videotape were written during the 1972-73 school year. They were never published- I didn't even know the videotape existed until some time after 2000. I have never discovered how these arrangements made their way to the Field Band. "Baby Face" was approved for recording on the University of Miami "Greatest Hits" album, 1975.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12