Thread: Euphonium Events in OKC

Euphonium Events in OKC

Hello everyone!

I will be at Oklahoma City University April 20-25 for some events taking place that involve me. Yay. There will be some masterclasses, time for one-on-one lessons (free of charge), and a premiere of a new euphonium piece written for me by MSgt Kent Baker, a colleague of mine in The United States Air Force Band, and accompanied by the Oklahoma City University Wind Philharmonic under the baton of Dr. Matthew Mailman. The concert is Tuesday evening, April 25 at Oklahoma City University in Oklahoma City, OK. Please feel free to contact me via email at bmjones82@gmail.com for more details and if you would like to play on a masterclass or have a one-on-one lesson, or if you're planning to attend in general. I would love to meet and spend time with you!
    Brandon Jones
    Principal Euphonium - The United States Air Force Band, Washington, D.C.
    bmjones82@gmail.com

Dr. Ryan Robinson, professor of tuba and euphonium at OCU, is asking that we put the master class for anyone outside of OCU on Tuesday, April 25 at 4:00 pm central time. If anyone would like to perform on this class, please contact Dr. Robinson at rjrobinson@okcu.edu or myself at bmjones82@gmail.com.