I am experiencing problems with the upright top 4 valve euphonium caused by the arthritis in my right hand. I have a Conn 24I 4 valve side mounted valves which is much easier to finger than the newer euphonium. One suggestion is to move to a rotary valve euphonium. There aren't many out there and I found a B&S 4 valve baritone/euphonium used. I have made an offer and was accepted. The second problem is that my B&S 4 valve non compensating euphonium is not in much demand due to the present marketing of Chinese made knock offs with cheap compensating instruments. The offer I had for the my Euphonium as a trade is $800 sight unseen and was told top selling price is $1200. I didn't pay a lot for the horn as it was a demonstrator and had some damage to the bell which is being rolled out again. Otherwise it is in perfect playing order. I love the sound of the horn and have had many compliments about the sound. It's a dark German sound rather than the English brass band euphonium. I haven't played the rotary B&S yet and of course the purchase depends on how it feels holding plus the sound. I'm wondering if I should sell the B&S I have now outright if I can find a buyer or accept the trade. I finding it hard to part with the horn as it has just the sound I love.