Thread: OHIO: Dayton- Hauer Music

OHIO: Dayton- Hauer Music

In another topic a member reported very fine work by Gary at Hauer Music in Dayton, OH.

http://www.hauermusic.com/
    Dave Werden (ASCAP)
    Euphonium Soloist, U.S. Coast Guard Band, retired
    Adams Artist (Adams E3)
    Alliance Mouthpiece (DC3)
    YouTube: dwerden
    Facebook: davewerden
    Twitter: davewerden
    Instagram: davewerdeneuphonium

Gary's done a lot of work on a broad selection of my euphs and tubas. He rolled out a nasty bell fold on my Besson 2-20 baritone so well that I could not find the evidence of his work without looking VERY hard. He did some cut work on the tubing of an old Eb tuba to bring it into tune and left a really beautiful result. AND he does all the routine fix-its that the horns tend to need over time. He communicates well, calling me rather than forcing me to chase him down, and his fees are very reasonable. I can't say enough good things about him.
    Sterling Virtuoso Euphonium, Denis Wick 4AL

Gary does excellent work! He's made invisible repairs to the bells of my Alexander F alto horn and my Lechner Bb trumpet. Both damaged in falls. He's done all the normal repairs/adjustments my other trumpets and horns have needed for several years. Always contacts me when a repair is complete. Responsive in emergencies. Definitely reasonable fees. Personable, very easy to work with. Highest recommendation!