Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Her First Euphonium

Thank you, Everyone! Great advice, and we will try to get her chances to try as many instruments as she can.

This year, she ought to be the youngest "five-timer" at Charleston's Tuba Christmas, and that will be a great chance for her to try some other brands. Great advice!

You've all be down this road before, obviously. The Besson was indeed the only upper echelon Euphonium she's ever had in her hands, but I understand your point, that does not mean it's the brand for her.

For those offering to consider yours (or you friend's) for sale, thank you, and I'd be glad to look at pictures and prices. My e-mail address is JCameron@TradeWorthyInc.com

Thanks, again, and Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas

John Cameron

Thank you for your reply! if you are considering selling, we are definitely interested. Please send pictures, and a price if you have one in mind yet. My e-mail is JCameron@TradeWorthyInc.com Thanks, again.

Thank you so much. If he is interested, please feel free to pass him my e-mail address, JCameron@ChalrestonPilots.com. Pictures, price and location would be great. Thanks, again.

Thank you. All great advice. I think this year will be our daughter's fifth time playing in Tuba Christmas in Charleston, but it hadn't yet dawned on me that would be a great chance to try some other instruments.

Many Merry Tuba Christmas' to you!

Oops, typo in my e-mail address above, and inadvertently used two addresses. Both JCameron@TradeWorthyInc.com and JCameron@CharlestonPilots.com all go to the same place.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12