Thread: FS: Hirsbrunner 4-Valve Compensating Euphonium in Silver

FS: Hirsbrunner 4-Valve Compensating Euphonium in Silver

I guess it's National Hirsbrunner Month! Here is a nice used Hirsbrunner. There are MANY photos in the listing and I don't see much denting at all. There is an area on the bell where the plating looks odd. But the whole horn needs a good polish job. And at no additional charge... the seller says the plating is 950% complete!! The photos show a case, so I assume it is included. It is the original luggage-style case.

Starting bid is $3,500, and buy-it-now price is $4,550.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Hirsbrunner-...-/262160382268

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	s-l1600.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	267.3 KB 
ID:	3532
    Dave Werden (ASCAP)
    Euphonium Soloist, U.S. Coast Guard Band, retired
    Adams Artist (Adams E3)
    Alliance Mouthpiece (DC3)
    YouTube: dwerden
    Facebook: davewerden
    Twitter: davewerden
    Instagram: davewerdeneuphonium

2. When it rains, it pours.

I am pretty sure this is the same horn that sold on eBay back in September. It appears to have the same wear spot midway down the front of the bell section. Check the sold listings on eBay and you can see several more pictures....it had some pretty extensive dent repair work on the back of the bell that isn't really shown on the current ad.

Quote Originally Posted by EuphGuy View Post
    When it rains, it pours.
    Yes, the horn is located in the Seattle/Tacoma area. Quinn is a good person to do business with. The case does appear to have scratched the bell. A good luggage repair store should be able to address that issue. It doesn't state if all three mouthpiece receivers are included. If they aren't, PM Chris---^ about getting them. And it wouldn't hurt to get some better pictures of the leadpipe meeting the valves. Hopefully, this horn finds a good home for the holidays.