Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: FS: Sterling Virtuoso Deluxe Model IV pro (2007) used less than 10 times

1. Thumbs up FS: Sterling Virtuoso Deluxe Model IV pro (2007) used less than 10 times

Sold please delete!
    Last edited by EuphoniumNurse101; 01-09-2016 at 01:22 AM. Reason: Sold

Welcome to the forum, Lara!

That is the same configuration my Sterling had and it is a dandy setup.

Does yours have a trigger? Folks would want to know that.

I'm sure at some point people will want to see photos, so you want to be prepared for that.

Good luck with the sale!
    Dave Werden (ASCAP)
    Euphonium Soloist, U.S. Coast Guard Band, retired
    Adams Artist (Adams E3)
    Alliance Mouthpiece (DC3)
    YouTube: dwerden
    Facebook: davewerden
    Twitter: davewerden
    Instagram: davewerdeneuphonium

3. I will be posting photos and extra details saturday morning!

4. Details & photos

Yes I have the deluxe IV with gold plating and trigger.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20151120_083400.jpg 
Views:	130 
Size:	2.28 MB 
ID:	3511Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20151120_083406.jpg 
Views:	103 
Size:	2.66 MB 
ID:	3512Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20151120_083435.jpg 
Views:	106 
Size:	3.36 MB 
ID:	3513Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20151120_083704.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	3.28 MB 
ID:	3514

And here's a sneak at a crazy old beat but way unique double bell baritone I found years ago. If anyone collects (more than I) maybe he would be Happier displayed.

Looks nice, and I see you have the Amado water key on the 2nd slide, too.

Note to the seller and to potential buyers. As I private sale this does not carry with it the typical eBay protections, so both sides should make sure that they approach things carefully!

(I put this advice up every few months just as a reminder, but the new member / seller here would not have seen it in earlier posts, and we have a lot of new members lately who could be potential buyers.)
    Dave Werden (ASCAP)
    Euphonium Soloist, U.S. Coast Guard Band, retired
    Adams Artist (Adams E3)
    Alliance Mouthpiece (DC3)
    YouTube: dwerden
    Facebook: davewerden
    Twitter: davewerden
    Instagram: davewerdeneuphonium

6. I am happy to do it through Ebay or paypal, but the cost would need to cover the extra fees. I will, however, stop by a local music store for help packaging, and fill any gaps with peanuts additionally. I have an amazon seller account with reviews and my ebay is SnappleApple88 for some older reviews.
    Last edited by EuphoniumNurse101; 11-21-2015 at 12:43 AM.

Great looking Sterling! Good luck with the sale.

One cautionary note... I personally wouldn't use peanuts in packing the horn. If any of those little things escape, it can take months or years to find them all. Those air pillows or bubble wrap work great though.
    Rick Floyd
    Miraphone 5050 - Warburton BJ / RF mpc
    YEP-641S (recently sold)
    Doug Elliott - 102 rim; I-cup; I-9 shank

"Always play with a good tone, never louder than lovely, never softer than supported." - author unknown.
    Symphonic Band of the Palm Beaches
    El Cumbanchero (Raphael Hernandez, arr. Naohiro Iwai)
    Chorale and Shaker Dance
    (John Zdechlik)

8. Quote Originally Posted by RickF View Post
    Great looking Sterling! Good luck with the sale.

One cautionary note... I personally wouldn't use peanuts in packing the horn. If any of those little things escape, it can take months or years to find them all. Those air pillows or bubble wrap work great though.
    Also, make sure you put some sort of inflatable device (like a children's ball) in the bell so the horn cannot hit the end of the case. The horn needs to be held VERY securely in the case and then be packed tightly in a box. Peanuts in the shipping box but outside the case are probably ok, but as Rick says, never put peanuts inside a case.

Doug
    Adams E3 0.60 Sterling bell - Prototype top sprung valves
    Concord Band
    Winchendon Winds
    Townsend Military Band

9. Quote Originally Posted by daruby View Post
    Also, make sure you put some sort of inflatable device (like a children's ball) in the bell so the horn cannot hit the end of the case. The horn needs to be held VERY securely in the case and then be packed tightly in a box. Peanuts in the shipping box but outside the case are probably ok, but as Rick says, never put peanuts inside a case.

Doug

Good tips

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast