Thread: FS:Three Euphonium Mutes (Straight, Cup, and Bucket) and Three Mouthpieces for Sale!!

FS:Three Euphonium Mutes (Straight, Cup, and Bucket) and Three Mouthpieces for Sale!!

I've got lot of great stuff for sale here. I am no longer playing euphonium, so I'd like to sell some of my accessories. If you're interested in anything, please contact me at jonkoch3@gmail.com. I will consider lower prices, especially for multiple items, but I believe these items are priced very fairly. All prices are subject to additional shipping costs that will be calculated based on your location/what you buy.

For Sale:

MUTES:
    Humes and Berg custom euphonium cup mute. Extra corks added to specifically fit the Meinl Weston 551. However, it will fit most standard, full size euphoniums. Corks can be removed and filed for smaller bells. Missing one small cork, but doesn't effect performance. Gives a really awesome sound if you've never used one before!! - $50

Humes and Berg euphonium bucket mute. Great condition - $30

Humes and Berg euphonium straight mute. A little beat up, as I used this a lot, but still works great. Corks are in good condition. - $20

MOUTHPIECES:
    **NOTE: All mouthpieces are obviously used and are a little dirty/scuffed. No major scratches, dings, or dents. If you are interested, I will have the mouthpiece(s) you would like to buy professionally re-lacqured for an additional price. Price will depend on how many mouthpieces you want to buy (the more you buy, the less the re-lacquering will cost). I will have to contact my instrument repair professional to determine an accurate cost. I can't image it will cost more than $20 each. If that seems low, it is because I've been using this guy since I was 15. He cuts me great deals. We will discuss this price before completing transaction. Keep in mind, by doing this, you're essentially getting a brand new mouthpiece. He is VERY good.

Vincent Bach 3G Large Shank Mouthpiece - $30
    Melton 4G Large Shank Mouthpiece - $15
    Denis Wick ULTRA SM4U Large Shank Mouthpiece - $65
    The Denis Wick was my baby. I honestly could not have asked for a better mouthpiece. I highly recommend it for any serious euph player. It retails for around $120 and even with the re-lacquering, it's a steal.

I will sell the whole lot for $175 plus any re-lacquering and shipping costs.

Please email jonkoch3@gmail.com if you're interested in purchasing anything. Email is the best way to get a hold of me, as I am not sure how often I will be able to check this forum. I will respond within a few minutes typically. Willing to ship to any of the mainland 48 states. No international orders, sorry. Check the photos below, and email if you have any questions.

Thanks!!
    JONClick image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1508.JPG 
Views:	15 
Size:	1.40 MB 
ID:	3458Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1509.JPG 
Views:	12 
Size:	1.33 MB 
ID:	3459Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1510.JPG 
Views:	13 
Size:	1.50 MB 
ID:	3460Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1512.JPG 
Views:	28 
Size:	2.09 MB 
ID:	3461
    Last edited by jkoch3; 10-11-2015 at 09:27 PM. Reason: Forgot to add "FS:" in title