Thread: FS: B&H Besson 967 Sovereign Euphonium - Round Globe Stamp in silver + heavy weight

Thumbs up FS: B&H Besson 967 Sovereign Euphonium - Round Globe Stamp in silver + heavy weight

Hello fellas,

I have for sale this legendary and beautiful Euphonium B&H Sovereign 967 in silver finish with 24K gold valve caps, finger buttons, water keys and tunning slide. On the bottom of 4th valve is a custom made heavy weight valve cap in gold!

The euphonium will come to you perfectly packed + trackable + insured. I accept credit cards and PayPal. The postage to UK and Europe is around GBP 65.

What do you think about it?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/271973526295

Regards

Jan
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 01.jpg   02.jpg   03.jpg   04.jpg   05.jpg  

06.jpg   07.jpg   08.jpg   09.jpg   10.jpg  

11.jpg   12.jpg   13.jpg   14.jpg   15.jpg  

16.jpg   17.jpg   18.jpg   19.jpg   20.jpg  

21.jpg  
    Jan Vundr
    York Eminence 4052 Euphonium
    SKODA AUTO Wind Band, Czech Republic | www.brassmaniac.com
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    York Bb Tuba | Amati oval Euphonium | Denis Wick 3AL (silver finish with golden cup & rim)

Wow - that is undoubtedly the prettiest Sovereign I've seen! Good luck with the sale. The trigger solves one of the major issues with a Sovereign (the sharp 6th partial).

If you go to my intonation charts and select the Sovereign 967, you can see quickly that having a trigger to solve a few sharp notes in the upper range will give you a nice situation! Other than those few notes that horn was usually well in tune with itself.
    http://www.dwerden.com/Intonation/index.cfm

I have to ask... how did you get the little dent under the first valve water key?
    Dave Werden (ASCAP)
    Euphonium Soloist, U.S. Coast Guard Band, retired
    Adams Artist (Adams E3)
    Alliance Mouthpiece (DC3)
    YouTube: dwerden
    Facebook: davewerden
    Twitter: davewerden
    Instagram: davewerdeneuphonium

Dear Dave, the dent under the first valve happend when I pulled out the first slide. The slide fell down to the ground and water key made little dent, as it bumped on the tubing. The first slide is a little bit freerer. It needs a thicker layer of grease.

If the buyer wishes, I will let repair this tiny dent for free.
    Jan Vundr
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    York Bb Tuba | Amati oval Euphonium | Denis Wick 3AL (silver finish with golden cup & rim)

Quote Originally Posted by heimat View Post
    The slide fell down to the ground and water key made little dent, as it bumped on the tubing.
    Thanks for clearing it up. It would have surprised me to see a dent in that particular spot after dropping a slide - one would normally figure on a more exposed area - but I guess it makes sense. I'm sure it's an inconsequential issue in any case! (But I like trivia!!)
    Dave Werden (ASCAP)
    Euphonium Soloist, U.S. Coast Guard Band, retired
    Adams Artist (Adams E3)
    Alliance Mouthpiece (DC3)
    YouTube: dwerden
    Facebook: davewerden
    Twitter: davewerden
    Instagram: davewerdeneuphonium

Still for sale
    Jan Vundr

SOLD!
    Jan Vundr