Thread: I am trying to log in to Tubenet but

1. I am trying to log in to Tubenet but

don't remember my user name or password. In addition, I can't figure out how to reach Sean Chisham to ask him what to do. I need someone's help. Thanks. Jim T

Try this link: http://forums.chisham.com/memberlist...ode=email&u=43

Wade (Schlep) should be able to help you since he's a moderator.
    Rick Floyd
    Miraphone 5050 - Warburton BJ / RF mpc
    YEP-641S (recently sold)
    Doug Elliott - 102 rim; I-cup; I-9 shank

"Always play with a good tone, never louder than lovely, never softer than supported." - author unknown.
    Symphonic Band of the Palm Beaches
    El Cumbanchero (Raphael Hernandez, arr. Naohiro Iwai)
    Chorale and Shaker Dance
    (John Zdechlik)

3. Thanks but I just tried and there isn't

any address for sending an email. I assumed your link would work but maybe someone else has another idea. Thanks.

That link SHOULD bring up a web page with an email dialog on it that's use for emailing to "schlepporello". I'm looking at it rignt now in my browser. If when YOU click on the link it doesn't bring up that page, then something is wrong with how you're doing it or with your computer/browser or with your internet connection or with your HTTP connection to the web.

Since you're obviously able to post to this form, NONE of the above makes any sense.

But no, there is no "address for sending an email". It provides you with a web interface for doing that. Use that web interface. What exactly is the problem?
    Gary Merrill
    Wessex EEb Bass tuba (DW 3XL or 2XL)
    Mack Brass Compensating Euph (DE N106, Euph J, J9 euph)
    Amati Oval Euph (DE 104, Euph J, J6 euph)
    1924 Buescher 3-valve Eb tuba (with std US receiver), Kelly 25
    Schiller American Heritage 7B clone bass trombone (DE LB K/K10/112/14 Lexan, Brass Ark MV50R)
    1947 Olds "Standard" trombone (Olds #3)

Ah! You probably have to be logged onto Tubenet to use that web interface! That's kind of silly, eh? Let me look around a bit.
    Gary Merrill
    Schiller American Heritage 7B clone bass trombone (DE LB K/K10/112/14 Lexan, Brass Ark MV50R)

I'm not a member of TubeNet, but I used the above link to navigate to "Login", at the upper right. The "login" page has a link for those who have forgotten their password. Follow that link; you will be asked to provide your email address, then "submit" it. This is a very common method for users to deal with this situation. Good luck! - Carroll

Sean Chisham's email is sean@chisham.com.

Given the way the board is set up, this is the best I can do. Everything else seems to require that you are able to log on in order to do things like send private messages via PM or email. Dialogs allowing you to request your own registration information appear to require that you know BOTH your user ID and your email, or at least ONE OF your username or password.
    Gary Merrill