Thread: Finding Good Euphonium Quartet Sheet Music

1. Finding Good Euphonium Quartet Sheet Music

Hello,

Myself and a few colleagues of mine who also play Euphonium are wanting to start a quartet. The problem we are finding is that there does not seem to be (Or I am very poor at web searches these days) a whole heck of a lot of music out there for the Euphonium Quartet.

Is anyone else a member of a quartet and what have your experiences been find music, say form the late 60's to 2015 pop, etc.

Looking forward to hearing from you all.

Wayne

Welcome to the forum! You have a slight challenge on your hands if you need treble clef music for some of the players. However, Cimarron Music has 7 euphonium quartets (none that are pop, though). Go to the following page, just select Euphonium Quartet from the drop-down, and click Search.

http://www.cimarronmusic.com/search.cfm

If you can all read bass clef, then do a search for Trombone Quartet. Lots more choices (74)!

You will probably have good luck with the following link, too. You'll have to look through to make sure they are euphonium quartet, but there are plenty:

http://www.sheetmusicplus.com/search...t&aff_id=15680
    Dave Werden (ASCAP)
    Euphonium Soloist, U.S. Coast Guard Band, retired
    Adams Artist (Adams E3)
    Alliance Mouthpiece (DC3)
    YouTube: dwerden
    Facebook: davewerden
    Twitter: davewerden
    Instagram: davewerdeneuphonium

3. Thanks a lot Dave. I dig into these and see what comes up. Yeah we have one guy who just wont switch over to Bass Clef like I did, makes this a lot easier. Pretty soon I will teach him to transpose it instead of me doing for him

I have a few quartets written or arranged for euph quartet. I can send a list if you desire.

I know this is quite a late reply, but tubapeter.com might be just what you're looking for.

Musescore.com is also a great resource.