My name is Gunnery Sergeant Victor Ney and I am one of six Musician Placement Directors for the Marine Corps. It is my mission to find and select those who have what it takes to become Marine Corps Musicians.

The Marine Corps Music Program is currently looking for a few good men and women as we have opportunities available for the following instruments:

Flute/Piccolo, Clarinet, Saxophone, Oboe, Bassoon, Trumpet, Horn, Trombone, Euphonium, Tuba, Percussion, Jazz Guitar, Jazz Bass, Jazz Piano, and all Bugles

**We have IMMEDIATE OPENINGS for TROMBONE and EUPHONIUM**

Marine Corps Musicians are world renowned for their talent, professional acumen, and strength of character. There are also multiple advantages topursuing a career in the Marine Corps Band to include:

-Music is primary job
-Steady pay and benefits
-Rapid Promotion
-Gain unparalleled performance experience with hundreds of live performances
each year
-Travel the country and the world

If you are an individual who thinks they have what it takes, know another musician that is looking for professional employment, or have further questions regarding Marine Corps Band opportunities, please reply to this thread or contact me at either number below. I wish you the best of luck in your musical endeavors and have a great summer!

Respectfully,
Gunnery Sergeant Victor M. Ney
Musician Placement Director
United States Marine Corps Music Program
4th Marine Corps Recruiting District

Office: 717.770.4659
Cell: 717.440.2943
Fax: 717.770.4536

For more information, go to:
http://www.mcrc.marines.mil/4thmcd/R...icProgram.aspx