Thread: FS: New Adams euphonium dealer

1. FS: New Adams euphonium dealer

Howdy!

Long time lurker, first time poster here on the forum. Thank you Dave for all the work you do here! It's a great resource for all things Euph!

I wanted to let folks know that our first batch of Adams Euphoniums available for purchase direct at ACB will be arriving in a few days. For years we have focused on the high brass side of things (we are the largest dealer of Adams instruments in North America) but now are finally expanding to trombones (we have a bunch for sale here at the shop right now), tubas, and euphoniums. Why not start out with IMO the best euphoniums on the market.

We have the following available:
    1. Adams E1 .60 Gold Brass Bell, in clear lacquer
    2. Adams E1 .60 Sterling Silver bell, in brushed lacquer (sale pending)
    3 Adams E2 .80 yellow brass bell, silver plated (Selected series).

We do have more coming in shortly but here's your very rare chance to order one today, save the 4 month wait and get an incredible instrument.
    Email (info@austincustombrass.com) or call us (781-944-6247)today to set up an in-store trial.

We can pick anyone up from Logan Airport, there's a nice hotel less than 1/2 of a mile away from the shop, and tons of great food options close. If you have been in the market for a world-class Adams Euphonium let us know and we can make it happen for you!

Regards,

Trent Austin
    Owner,
    Austin Custom Brass
    www.austincustombrass.com
    austincustombrass.mybigcommerce.com

Hi, Trent! Nice to "see" you on the forum, and it's very nice to know you are stocking these horns. From this country, a trip to New England is a whole bunch cheaper than a trip to Holland.
    Dave Werden (ASCAP)
    Euphonium Soloist, U.S. Coast Guard Band, retired
    Adams Artist (Adams E3)
    Alliance Mouthpiece (DC3)
    YouTube: dwerden
    Facebook: davewerden
    Twitter: davewerden
    Instagram: davewerdeneuphonium

3. Trent,

Let me know when they come in. I am about 30 miles from you. Id like to bring my Besson and Sterling in for a sit down with an E1.

Doug Ruby
    Adams E3 0.60 Sterling bell - Prototype top sprung valves
    Concord Band
    Winchendon Winds
    Townsend Military Band

4. Dave,

Thanks so much for the note! Great to "see" you again as well. Looking forward to the next time our paths cross.

Doug the Euphs should arrive by the end of next week. Please send me an email (info@austincustombrass.com) and we can set up a time that works best for you. Even though my shop hours are 10-3 Tu-Sat I often work longer than these hours (as evident now as I'm still in the shop).

Regards,
    T
    Last edited by AustinCustomBrass; 05-09-2015 at 04:16 PM.
    Trent Austin
    Owner
    Austin Custom Brass
    www.austincustombrass.biz
    I started on Baritone BTW in 3rd grade band

5. FWIW We have started the new layout of the shop and wanted to share a pic of the goodies... we have hundreds of trumpets in stock and are looking forward to expanding the low brass side of things here!

Best,
    T
    Trent Austin
    Owner
    Austin Custom Brass
    www.austincustombrass.biz
    I started on Baritone BTW in 3rd grade band