Thread: Bordogni - 24 Vocalises Piano Accomps - Download

1. Bordogni - 24 Vocalises Piano Accomps - Download

For those of you who enjoy the Vocalises of Marco Bordogni, the link below connects with IMSLP (International Music Score Library Project.) This particular volume contains 24. They are complete with piano accompaniments. The melodic part is in treble clef and of course intended for voice. Most are in the same keys as those in the volume for Tuba published by Robert King as edited by Chester Roberts. You will find the breath marks, tempos and articulations different from the King edition, but they do line up for the most part. If you ever wanted the original piano accompaniments, here they are.

There are several other Bordogni volumes here that supply some of the "King" material not covered in the 24 Vocalises.

For the adventurous, there is also a listing for Giuseppe Concone that includes several volumes of his vocalises and lessons as well. Actually some of the Concone volumes are in bass clef.

I studied from all three of the Bordogni volumes back in college as compiled for trombone by Johannes Rochut. I always thought it would be cool to perform some of them on recitals but the accompaniments always eluded me. I can say that all of my favorites are there with piano accomps.

http://conquest.imslp.info/files/img...8-Bordogni.pdf

If the link fails for some reason, simply google IMSLP - and then search by composer (Bordogni) and you will find it.
    BMB F tuba 445s
    BMB CC (BAT) 865s
    Mack Euphonium 1150s
    Wessex F Cimbasso

Paul, you're a saint! Can't wait to play these whenever I get home.
    Zac Riley
    Shoals Community Band
    York 91 BBb
    York/King Custom Build CC
    Looking for an old vintage F tuba