Thread: Wessex Euphonium For Sale

1. Thumbs up Wessex Euphonium For Sale

Hello all!

I am finally back from China and getting around to selling my euphonium. It is a Wessex Dolce model, silver with gold accents. I have had it for a little over a year and I have been very happy with it. It is in good condition with two small dings I could find, but could use some polishing as it has been sitting for a couple of months now.

Some background: I am a college freshman and bought this my senior year of high school to continue playing in college. I am a non-music major, so my focus isn't always on playing and at the request of the band director, I am now playing tuba with my scholarship now applying to tuba. I could use the money to fund a tuba or a car, and this is just sitting around getting less love than it deserves. I will try to upload some pictures later when I have access to a computer, but for now I have pictures on my profile.

I am including a Schilke 52E2 with gold plated rim and cup, a gold plated SM3, the original mouthpiece and springs, a full set of Yamaha springs, Rochut Melodious Etudes 1, a leather half-cover, and Voxman Selected Studies with the horn and case. I'm asking $1300 plus shipping from Southern Minnesota, but I would prefer to meet someone and I am willing to drive a couple hours to meet. I'm planning on leaving the horn here in minnesota when I go back to college, but I can bring it with to Sioux Falls, SD if someone there is interested. Please PM me with any questions or interest. Questions here are fine too. Thanks for looking!
    Last edited by Dubby; 01-30-2015 at 06:22 PM. Reason: Added leather half-cover to listing

2. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	139 
Size:	739.7 KB 
ID:	2781Click image for larger version. 

Views:	106 
Size:	1.07 MB 
ID:	2782Click image for larger version. 

Views:	128 
Size:	708.0 KB 
ID:	2783

Bump for pictures. All offers will be entertained

3. I'm interested in this. I sent you a PM

4. Horn is currently on hold

Still on hold?

6. Horn is still on hold. I am meeting with a prospective buyer when I return from college on spring break (March 14).

Ok. Best of luck! Definitely interested if the sale doesn't fall through

8. Horn is sold. Thanks for the interest everyone.

Glad it worked out - thanks for updating us!
    Dave Werden (ASCAP)
    Euphonium Soloist, U.S. Coast Guard Band, retired
    Adams Artist (Adams E3)
    Alliance Mouthpiece (DC3)
    YouTube: dwerden
    Facebook: davewerden
    Twitter: davewerden
    Instagram: davewerdeneuphonium