Thread: Reuinion Blues Leather Gig Bag Zipper Replacement

1. Reuinion Blues Leather Gig Bag Zipper Replacement

I have a well worn but still nice brown Reunion Blues leather euph gig bag which needs a zipper replacement. To me it looks like an impossible task, but in the right hands I'm sure it is doable. I'd be willing to send it somewhere as the postal cost shouldn't be all that prohibitive. Does anyone know of a place where this could be done and not break the bank? Thanks!
    Bob Tampa FL USA
    Euph -- 1984 B&H Round Stamp Sovereign 967 / 1978 Besson NS 767 / Early 90s Sterling MP: 4AL and GW Carbonaria
    Tuba -- 2014 Wisemann 900 CC / 2013 Mack 410 MP: Blokepiece Symphony American Shank and 33.2 #2 Rim

Have you tried a local luggage repair shop?
    Dave Werden (ASCAP)
    Euphonium Soloist, U.S. Coast Guard Band, retired
    Adams Artist (Adams E3)
    Alliance Mouthpiece (DC3)
    YouTube: dwerden
    Facebook: davewerden
    Twitter: davewerden
    Instagram: davewerdeneuphonium

3. Not yet but I will look today. I didn't think of that but it would be nice to give business to local shops in this day and age of Amazon and mail order. Thanks for the suggestion and I'll keep the forum updated with price for replacement when complete.
    Bob Tampa FL USA
    Euph -- 1984 B&H Round Stamp Sovereign 967 / 1978 Besson NS 767 / Early 90s Sterling MP: 4AL and GW Carbonaria
    Tuba -- 2014 Wisemann 900 CC / 2013 Mack 410 MP: Blokepiece Symphony American Shank and 33.2 #2 Rim