Thread: Purchase Russian/Armenian Music?

1. Purchase Russian/Armenian Music?

Anyone have a source for music from overseas? I tried Boosey and Hawkes/London, with no results. I'm looking for "Sangesurian March" By Khachaturian. There are recordings on YouTube and I investigated around there, followed several leads (thank you, Google Translator, no matter how faulty you may be), but turned up nothing. Any ideas will be greatly appreciated !!

I have no advice for buying overseas music, but if you need something translated from Russian, I can help there. Armenian -- uh-uh.
    David Bjornstad

1923 Conn New Wonder 86I, Bach 6 1/2 AL
    2018 Wessex EP100 Dolce, Denis Wick 4ABL
    2013 Jinbao JBEP-1111L, Denis Wick 4AM
    2015 Jinbao JBBR-1240, Denis Wick clone mouthpiece of unknown designation
    Cullman (AL) Community Band (Euph Section Leader)
    Brass Band of Huntsville (2nd Bari)

3. Quote Originally Posted by DaveBj View Post
    I have no advice for buying overseas music, but if you need something translated from Russian, I can help there. Armenian -- uh-uh.
    Thanks, Dave. I've used Google Translator on several Russian language websites, and the results are often hilarious, but I was able to figure out the general gist of things. I'll keep you in mind if I find anything that looks promising.

4. Found it!!!! A guy in Holland is selling his arrangement. Price is not for the faint-of-heart.....

5. AHA!...Thanks to a kind musician in Armenia, I now have the original version of the score, complete in glorious Russian.....PM sent!

6. Sangesurian March

Quote Originally Posted by redninja View Post
    AHA!...Thanks to a kind musician in Armenia, I now have the original version of the score, complete in glorious Russian.....PM sent!
    After a long journey, this music is now available. Look on Windrep.org, under "March of Zangezur", or "Khachaturian"

7. Quote Originally Posted by redninja View Post
    After a long journey and how to get rid of gyno this music is now available. Look on Windrep.org, under "March of Zangezur", or "Khachaturian"
    Wow, this is good to know.
    Last edited by JohnRadiant; 09-28-2023 at 06:02 AM.