Thread: Update information

Exclamation Update information

If you are a registered member of the "old" forum on my site, you will need to reset your password for this new forum. To do so, click the login button (even if you don't supply a username and password).

On the page you see next (shown below), click on the link to send/reset your password. This will send instructions to the email address you used for registration on the old forum.
    Dave Werden (ASCAP)
    Euphonium Soloist, U.S. Coast Guard Band, retired
    Adams Artist (Adams E3)
    Alliance Mouthpiece (DC3)
    YouTube: dwerden
    Facebook: davewerden
    Twitter: davewerden
    Instagram: davewerdeneuphonium

2. So what does a person do if he wants to change his password AND his user id? I have been away from banding from 2016 up until just a couple of months ago, and I would like to start fresh on the forum.
    Harry Nuttall

Bach Stradivarius New York model 8II tenor trombone #28xx
    Besson New Standard #438xxx
    Besson "Prototype" euphonium #510xx
    Conn 30I Wonderphone double-belled euphonium #327xxx
    Hawkes & Son Excelsior Sonorous #534xx
    Holton Revelation euphonium #753xx
    Holton Revelation euphonium #797xx

Not working for me. When I follow the link sent to my email, the website tells me that the email address is not valid.

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by mbrooke View Post
    Not working for me. When I follow the link sent to my email, the website tells me that the email address is not valid.
    Well, you clearly don’t need to reset your password. (Since you are successfully logged in.)
    Groups
    Valley City Community Band
    Valley City State University Concert Band
    2024 North Dakota Intercollegiate Band (you're never too old!)

Larry Herzog Jr.

All things EUPHONIUM! Guilded server

Quote Originally Posted by Euphearted View Post
    So what does a person do if he wants to change his password AND his user id? I have been away from banding from 2016 up until just a couple of months ago, and I would like to start fresh on the forum.
    I don't believe there is a way to change the user ID without digging into the database, which I do not want to do (never tried this kind of change, so bad stuff could happen).

I would suggest logging out, and then registering as a new user. In your signature line, you could make reference to your old ID so it would make sense if you refer to one of your previous posts.
    Dave Werden (ASCAP)
    Adams Artist (Adams E3)

Quote Originally Posted by Euphearted View Post
    So what does a person do if he wants to change his password AND his user id? I have been away from banding from 2016 up until just a couple of months ago, and I would like to start fresh on the forum.
    Larry just pointed out to me that this IS doable from the admin screen. Please PM me if you still want to change your username as it now appears on your posts. Note that doing this is not really starting over - all your old posts will be attached to your new username. To leave the old posts as they are and start a new series, you would still need to register as a new user, which will require a new email address.
    Dave Werden (ASCAP)
    Adams Artist (Adams E3)