Thread: Euphonium Sighting in Harry Potter World!

Euphonium Sighting in Harry Potter World!

<!--[if gte mso 9]> Normal.dotm 0 0 1 87 499 USAF 4 1 612 12.0 <![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]> 0 false 18 pt 18 pt 0 0 false false false <![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]> <![endif]--> <!--[if gte mso 10]> /* Style Definitions */table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ascii-font-family:Cambria; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Cambria; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;}<![endif]--> <!--StartFragment-->

Over my spring break, my family and I took a trip down to Orlando, Florida. While we were there, we went to the Universal Studios theme park. Inside the park we went to Harry Potter world, which was very impressive. The architecture and display of all the building was amazing.

But what caught my eye was a euphonium! In the window of one of the display shops was an interesting contraption. It was hard to get a good look at the instrument, but looking closely I made out the engraving "BLESSING" on the instrument. Not forgetting to mention that the valves had been removed and replaced with mini bells..?! I was so excited to see a euphonium on display!

Sorry, I couldn't get a very good angle of the horn!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1164.jpg   IMG_1163.jpg   IMG_1165.jpg  

2. Euphonium Sighting in Harry Potter World!

I noticed that too when I went to Harry Potter World about a year ago. I was so excited to see that!!