Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Adams Endorsement

1. Adams Endorsement

Dave,

Congratulations on your new horn! Adams is certainly 'raising the bar' in euphonium manufacturing excellence, and since I had the opportunity to test one at Ittervoort two years ago this horn is for sure on top of my wish list.

Also the people at the Ittervoort shop were more than helpful, and I assume that their shop in Diest (Belgium) offers the same customer approach: they treat you like a musician, not as a walking wallet.

Success with your horn, and hopefully we get a change to admire you and your Adams on Youtube soon.

2. Adams Endorsement

Hi all,

I made a short demo video of the Adams which you are welcome to view here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhpw_...Ar6KDfd3POF_qg=

This was a one-take on a Zoom handycam, so the auto-level adjust was the only way to go ... and thus my talking after the playing samples is quiet and needs to be turned up to be heard. I'll keep messing with the Zoom and some other (free) video editors to see if I can boost the sound in those spots. Also ... would have been nice to show a close up of the adjustable gap receiver ... maybe I'll do a separate video on the AGR this weekend.

Best, Matt

Adams Endorsement

I just watched this and was on my way to the forum to post it, when I saw that Matt had already done so! This is a very nice demonstration of the Adams Custom (and Matt). Thanks for taking time to do this, Matt!

Dave Werden (ASCAP)
    Euphonium Soloist, U.S. Coast Guard Band, retired
    Adams Artist (Adams E3)
    Alliance Mouthpiece (DC3)
    YouTube: dwerden
    Facebook: davewerden
    Twitter: davewerden
    Instagram: davewerdeneuphonium

Adams Endorsement

Members of the forum already know the French euphoniumist Vincent Schaeffer. He has just become an Adams euphonium artist. Congratulations, Vincent!

http://cuivres.over-blog.com/

Dave Werden (ASCAP)
    Euphonium Soloist, U.S. Coast Guard Band, retired
    Adams Artist (Adams E3)
    Alliance Mouthpiece (DC3)
    YouTube: dwerden
    Facebook: davewerden
    Twitter: davewerden
    Instagram: davewerdeneuphonium

Adams Endorsement

Thanks Dave,
    I dont regret my choice!