Thread: Antigua euphonium?

1. Antigua euphonium?

my friend suggested this brand cause a local shop sells the brand and had one in stock for cheap. any ideas on how good they are?

http://antiguawinds.com/pages/produc...?productId=128

that is the one that the store has in stock, i've test played and it isn't bad, just wanted to see if anyone has played this brand or model before and could give an opinion

2. Antigua euphonium?

im guessing no one has played this brand of euphonium?

Antigua euphonium?

I think I speak for most when I say I've never heard of it, and can't speak for it...

4. Antigua euphonium?

lol guess thats what i get for being introduced to a "new" brand considering "new for 2010" is marked for all the euphoniums. i've heard that the company is good for saxophones, but thats about where all the info on the Antigua brand ends. it plays just as well as my schools euphonium which is a appearent stencil of a YEP-321. so im gonna guess it is adaquate for being my first instrument

Antigua euphonium?

If you've tried it and are happy then by all means "go for it" After all, someone has to be the first to discover the new "diamond in the rough"

Best of luck and great playing!!!

6. Antigua euphonium?

We've had some of the saxes and flutes at my work.
    Decent quality. Low price. Durable.

Never tried the brasses.

7. Antigua euphonium?

looking at the trombones (easier to identify) looks like Taiwanese higher end models and bad Chinese cheap models.
    The Tubas/Euphs are direct Yamaha copies.
    Could be good, Chinese are getting a lot better. It's probably made in the same factory as Eastman/Accent.