I've had some friends work at Blue Lake and they thought it was a fantastic experience. They're looking for someone close to graduating or with their degree (though something tells me they would be fine with someone a little younger).

Blue Lake Fine Arts Camp is searching to immediately fill a very specific position on our counseling staff!

We are looking for a male euphonium player who is interested in working with youth, has completed his undergraduate studies in music (or is near graduation), and has a desire to gain significant resume-building experience this summer. Responsibilities include serving as a cabin counselor, teaching euphonium sectionals to students grades 5 - 8, and performing in staff/faculty ensembles (placement based upon audition).

If you know or have a student that you think might be interested, please have them contact me as soon as possible. They can email me at acook@bluelake.org or call me at 231-894-1966 ext. 239. Please feel free to forward this email to any possible candidates.

For more information about Blue Lake and our summer opportunities for college students please visit our website at www.bluelake.org/employment .

Thanks for your help!

Adrian Cook
Assistant Camp Director
Blue Lake Fine Arts Camp