Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: .

COLLEGE AUDITIONS1 did you pick northwestern?do you know who thwe girl was that just auditioned there?

Do you know whp the girl was who just audtioned at Northwestern for docorate program. It would be a shame if she got an offer just because she's a girl if she's not as qualified at the other people auditioning

COLLEGE AUDITIONS1 did you pick northwestern?do you know who thwe girl was that just auditioned there?

Originally posted by: cry Do you know whp the girl was who just audtioned at Northwestern for docorate program. It would be a shame if she got an offer just because she's a girl if she's not as qualified at the other people auditioning
    Why would you think that? I serioiusly doubt that is going to happen in student admissions, especially in male/female considerations. Last time I saw stats, women graduate from college at a higher rate than men.

There are often affirmative action considerations in faculty hiring, but I don't know if/where gender is on the list of considerations.

Dave Werden (ASCAP)
    Euphonium Soloist, U.S. Coast Guard Band, retired
    Adams Artist (Adams E3)
    Alliance Mouthpiece (DC3)
    YouTube: dwerden
    Facebook: davewerden
    Twitter: davewerden
    Instagram: davewerdeneuphonium

COLLEGE AUDITIONS!!! URGENT!!! 1 MONTH

Hopefully you did not decide on Northwestern. I learned what transpired during recent auditions and according to the admissions department things did not go as they should have. It appears they make decisions in some departments(maybe all now -who knows)in the same way U of I does. U of I was finally exposed in recent news over the last few months. Be very careful-you want to be some place where you can thrive and not have to fight the politics. I can explain if you wish.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12