Thread: Kelly Tuba Mouthpieces on Sale

Kelly Tuba Mouthpieces on Sale

Kelly is having a $15 sale on their plastic mouthpieces (in red only). They make euphonium/trombone mp's in a 1-1/2G, 5G, and 51D for large shank, 5G and 51D in medium shank, and 12C, 6-1/2AL, and 12C in small shank. And they have tuba mp's in 18, 24, 25AW, and Kellyberg. It is a great chance to have a spare, a 2nd mp in a different shank size, or a mp for cold weather that won't freeze to your chops!

Kelly Mouthpieces Sale

Dave Werden (ASCAP)
    Euphonium Soloist, U.S. Coast Guard Band, retired
    Adams Artist (Adams E3)
    Alliance Mouthpiece (DC3)
    YouTube: dwerden
    Facebook: davewerden
    Twitter: davewerden
    Instagram: davewerdeneuphonium

2. I spoke with Kelly about a year ago (early 2014) regarding reintroducing the clear mouthpieces back into the line up. Apparently there is much more interest in the "wild colors". I mentioned that myself as a studio teacher would love to have the transparent pieces for teaching and embouchure visualization. The response back then is that they would eventually reintroduce them. But it is now a year later and nothing as of yet. Do any of you out there have any influence?
    BMB F tuba 445s
    BMB CC (BAT) 865s
    Mack Euphonium 1150s
    Wessex F Cimbasso

Texas, where every thing is bigger & BETTER
    I looked through all the other Kelly mouthpieces, and tallied up a total of 8 mouthpieces in crystal clear. I have used my crystal clear 5G on my marching horn since my freshman year of high school, and it has served me well for the past 3 marching seasons during the cold winter football games. I was the first in my section to get one, then my best friend got one in crystal clear, and my bassoon buddy who marches baritone got a crystal green mouthpiece. I think clear should always be an option for kelly becasue all of their pictures show a clear mouthpiece! As a drill instructor for my baritone section, I always recommend my section to get one, but they never realize how essential it really is until they're sitting at a football game in 20 degrees!

Quote Originally Posted by davewerden View Post
    Kelly is having a $15 sale on their plastic mouthpieces (in red only). [SNIP]
    Kelly Mouthpieces Sale

David: that link is leading to a message that there's no such page on the Kelly site. I looked around the site a bit, and didn't see any mention of the sale.
    Dean L. Surkin
    Mack Brass MACK-EU1150S, BB1 mouthpiece
    Bach 36B trombone; Bach 6.5AL and Faxx 7C mouthpieces (pBone on loan to granddaughter)
    Steinway 1902 Model A, restored by AC Pianocraft in 1988; Kawai MP8, Yamaha KX-76
    See my avatar: Jazz (the black cockapoo; RIP) and Delilah (the cavapoo) keep me company while practicing

This is an old post that Mr Maybery responded to.
    I believe the sale is over