• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • davewerden
    Administrator
    • Nov 2005

Kelly Tuba Mouthpieces on Sale

Kelly is having a $15 sale on their plastic mouthpieces (in red only). They make euphonium/trombone mp's in a 1-1/2G, 5G, and 51D for large shank, 5G and 51D in medium shank, and 12C, 6-1/2AL, and 12C in small shank. And they have tuba mp's in 18, 24, 25AW, and Kellyberg. It is a great chance to have a spare, a 2nd mp in a different shank size, or a mp for cold weather that won't freeze to your chops!

Kelly Mouthpieces Sale

Dave Werden (ASCAP)
    Euphonium Soloist, U.S. Coast Guard Band, retired
    Adams Artist (Adams E3)
    Alliance Mouthpiece DC3, Wick 4AL, Wick 4ABL
    YouTube: dwerden
    Facebook: davewerden
    Twitter: davewerden
    Instagram: davewerdeneuphonium
  • paulmaybery
    • Sep 2014

I spoke with Kelly about a year ago (early 2014) regarding reintroducing the clear mouthpieces back into the line up. Apparently there is much more interest in the "wild colors". I mentioned that myself as a studio teacher would love to have the transparent pieces for teaching and embouchure visualization. The response back then is that they would eventually reintroduce them. But it is now a year later and nothing as of yet. Do any of you out there have any influence?
    BMB F tuba 445s
    BMB CC (BAT) 865s
    Mack Euphonium 1150s
    Wessex F Cimbasso

Comment

• Asianeuph
      • Oct 2013

I looked through all the other Kelly mouthpieces, and tallied up a total of 8 mouthpieces in crystal clear. I have used my crystal clear 5G on my marching horn since my freshman year of high school, and it has served me well for the past 3 marching seasons during the cold winter football games. I was the first in my section to get one, then my best friend got one in crystal clear, and my bassoon buddy who marches baritone got a crystal green mouthpiece. I think clear should always be an option for kelly becasue all of their pictures show a clear mouthpiece! As a drill instructor for my baritone section, I always recommend my section to get one, but they never realize how essential it really is until they're sitting at a football game in 20 degrees!
      Yamaha 642s Neo

Comment

• dsurkin
        • Feb 2014

Originally posted by davewerden View Post
        Kelly is having a $15 sale on their plastic mouthpieces (in red only). [SNIP]
        Kelly Mouthpieces Sale

David: that link is leading to a message that there's no such page on the Kelly site. I looked around the site a bit, and didn't see any mention of the sale.
        Dean L. Surkin
        Mack Brass MACK-EU1150S, BB1 mouthpiece
        Bach 36B trombone; Bach 6.5AL and Faxx 7C mouthpieces (pBone on loan to granddaughter)
        Steinway 1902 Model A, restored by AC Pianocraft in 1988; Kawai MP8, Yamaha KX-76
        See my avatar: Jazz (the black cockapoo; RIP) and Delilah (the cavapoo) keep me company while practicing

Comment

• Msan1313
          • May 2014

This is an old post that Mr Maybery responded to.
          I believe the sale is over
          Marco Santos - Marcher and Performer
          Guardians Drum & Bugle Corps 2015
          Blue Knights Drum & Bugle Corps 2016, 20i7, 2018

Adams E1
          Modified Schilke 52E2 by Justin Gorodetzky

Comment

Working...
          X