Thread: Anybody using Firefox 3.5 RC2?

Anybody using Firefox 3.5 RC2?

Is anybody using Firefox 3.5RC2? I'm unable to get to Dave's site or forum without the reported attack site warning? Just now, I tried clicking the ignore warnings twice and view the forum. Even if you can get to the forum, if you pick a topic, click on it, you still ge the reported site warning page? showing up. Hopefully its just a false positive as I'm using Seamonkey without any problems right now.

I don't use Firefox, but the site was attacked with a Java script of some sort. Starting last Saturday night, my AV (anti-virus) program warned me there was signs of an "Iframe - inf" infection. But it looks like it's been cleaned up now since the site was down for days.
    Rick Floyd
    Miraphone 5050 - Warburton BJ / RF mpc
    YEP-641S (recently sold)
    Doug Elliott - 102 rim; I-cup; I-9 shank

"Always play with a good tone, never louder than lovely, never softer than supported." - author unknown.
    Symphonic Band of the Palm Beaches
    El Cumbanchero (Raphael Hernandez, arr. Naohiro Iwai)
    Chorale and Shaker Dance
    (John Zdechlik)

I'm using IE 8 with an internet "shield" by WebRoot. I was just warned that going to dwerden.com may be a problem (I think it blocked a script that tried to go to a known malicious website).

FWIW, My computer was infected with a variety of adware and malware at the same time this site first began showing problems. It's all cleaned up now.

- Carroll
    Carroll Arbogast
    Piano Technician
    CMA Piano Care

Ahhh, that explains everything if the site was attacked.

Firefox released a 3rd release canadiate for 3.5 which I downloaded a couple of hours. I still have no luck getting here using firefox. Oh well, I can always use seamonkey for now. I use seamonkey only if I can't use firefox for a webpage for whatever reason.

Lastnight, I got infected big time by the trjoan reno! I'm not sure if it came from trying to use the forum here or from one of the televisions stations websites from Minot. It was a pain and then some to remove it.