X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Amyschumaker
    • Jul 2008

Need help with dissertation- Postgraduate euphonium players needed

I am a master's student at the Royal Northern College of Music and for my dissertation I am seeking information about the practices of teaching contemporary euphonium techniques in American euphonium programs. More specifically, in this study I would like to look at the relationship of how the professor learned certain skills and how s/he passes these same skills to their students. The greater scope of my dissertation will focus on compositional trends and modern techniques in euphonium music by studying very newly published euphonium repertoire to understand how and when these skills may be taught to euphonium players. Also contained in the dissertation will be a (non-comprehensive) list of all of the euphonium solos published after The Euphonium Sourcebook compiled by contacting a large amount of publishers. If you would like a copy of the finished list, I would be more than happy to provide you with it in appreciation of your help.

For my study, I am looking for recent graduates of a euphonium undergraduate program who are now studying or have just graduated at the post-graduate level within the last year. If this applies to you, I would greatly appreciate it if you could help me in my small study. If you know of anyone who these qualifications apply to, please invite them to email me at amyschumaker@aol.com. If you would be willing to fill out the short (2 page) questionnaire, please email me on facebook or at amyschumaker@aol.com with the subject line "Student Questionnaire." I will send you the questionnaire and then if you could please send it back to amyschumaker@aol.com or on facebook, I would really appreciate it!

Thank you for your help in writing my dissertation.
    Sincerely,
    Amy Schumaker
  • daruby
    • Apr 2006

Need help with dissertation- Postgraduate euphonium players needed

You should contact Jamie Lipton at University of North Texas (UNT). She is finishing her Doctoral program and is studying teaching practices at in Japanese Euphonium programs. Jamie is a consumate professional euphonium performer, former Falcone winner, and has studied at several of the finest programs in the American system including UNT and I (I think) Northwestern. Perhaps you have a common set of interests.

Doug Ruby
    Adams E3 0.60 Sterling bell - Prototype top sprung valves
    Concord Band
    Winchendon Winds
    Townsend Military Band

Comment

• juliejamson
      • Feb 2009

Dissertation Help --- I've found a website giving Free Dissertation Topics on your subject!!!

I am doing my MBA from Ireland in international business. I have worked with construction industry for couple of years including a stint in gulf area and I needed to submit my dissertation this semester. I have a special interest in business development and wanted some suggestions for any good topic specifically focusing the Ireland industry. I was browsing through the website when I found this dissertation help website providing dissertation writing help. I didn’t know that they also offer help with dissertation writing along with FREE dissertation topics. Anyway, here is the list of titles they sent me after my request:

1. The economic impact, the Ireland health care business creates by hiring nurses from second world countries to help provide relief to the current nursing shortage here.

2. Business and Financial Analysis of a domestic business in Ireland expanding towards International Trade.

3. Impact of IT development in FMCG sector

My supervisor really liked the first topic and now I am writing a dissertation on it. The free dissertation topics service really helped me in getting off with my dissertation writing quickly. I would like to know other people experiences on that…

Comment

Working...
      X