Just For Brass has been online for 4 weeks now, and the votes are in! Everyone seems to really be happy with what we have to offer. We have had some bumps along the road, but everyone involved has been super understanding as we learn a new system and way of doing things!

During the first four weeks, we have had some great customer feedback, and we'd like to share a few with you!

"Hello Steve and Pat! I just wanted to say great job on the site. I placed an order on this past Monday and when I checked my mail today, Wednesday, the music was already here! Thank you for providing us with a high quality site with a great selection and wonderful prompt service." - Scott Carter

"Hi,I thought the layout was terrific and the currency conversion worked really well. I could easily browse around the site and also go directly to a particular product as I pleased. There were explanations too of different DVD systems, which I hadn't come across before, so I could buy the right one for my country. When I had a problem, and emailed, the staff were extremely helpful and it was sorted out within 24 hours. I loved it. Cheers!" - Felicity Garde

We are so happy that you are enjoying the new site, we'd love to tell you what is new and what is coming in the following month!

WEBSITE UPDATES!

We've listened and are working on the following website upgrades for your viewing pleasure!
> NEW ARRIVAL button now WORKS! Click it for the latest adds - updated 3x per WEEK!
> Language Packs in Chinese, Norwegian, and Spanish!
> Currency Acceptance in YEN, KRONER and PESO (MEX$)!
> The ability to view more than 5 items on one page - 10, 20, 30 or ALL! We're working hard on this to bring it to you FAST!
> Updated SHIPPING modules with EVEN MORE CHOICES!
> a WISH LIST box where you request music for us to carry, or something to special order JUST FOR YOU!
> SPECIALS page now has a few sales items! We've got DeHaske/Anglo music at a NEW LOWER price, so you can stock up on Philip Sparke and Steven Mead books!

NEW PRODUCTS!

> Alliance Mouthpiece Pouches - http://justforbrass.com/index...._info&products_id=501
> Music from Peter Meechan - http://justforbrass.com/index....yword=meechan&x=0&y=0
> New books from Philip Sparke (Skilful Solos and Play Your Part) - http://justforbrass.com/index....age=index&cPath=67_75
> GIG BAGS ARE HERE! We have the line from Glenn Cronkhite, which are the only bag that Steve and Pat trust their horns in! We underestimated the popularity of the LEATHER bag, and only have CORDURA in stock right now. If you are interested in a LEATHER BAG, please email here: sales@justforbrass.com and we'll put one aside for you when we get them!
> MNOZIL DVD - The Trojan Boat will be released soon! What more can be said - YOU HAVE TO CHECK THIS OUT! http://justforbrass.com/index....66_84&products_id=500
> New recordings from Pat Sheridan, Vienna Horns, and Adam Frey - check them out at the NEW ARRIVALS button!

COMING SOON!

> New music from Winwood music, including a new Euphonium Concerto!
> Hard-to-find Billaudot Editions are making their way to Just For Brass! These are incredibly hard to import, and we've cut through all the RED TAPE! They should be arriving before the new year, and we'll have 10 titles to choose from! Great music, and even better that you can buy it where you do all your euphonium shopping!
> Alliance Mouthpieces - the new line of inspired products from Steven Mead! They should be here soon, so check back often! These will be cheaper than the Denis Wick line, but still have the same precision that you are used to out of a Steven Mead inspired mouthpiece.
> New MUTES! We are working HARD to get Schilpf mutes to Just For Brass. We are trying to bring both the COMBI CUP (straight and cup combined) and the TOUR MUTE (folds up inside the bell COOL!) to Just For Brass at a REASONABLE price!

Once again, we'd like to thank you all for a great first four weeks to Just For Brass. We strive to bring you the fines music, supplies and gear from the far reaches of the globe - and pack it into a site that is not only easy to use, but somewhere where you don't feel pressured to buy things you don't want! We want to have everything you would need, and be able to get anything that would want! If we don't have it, please ask! Check out the CONTACT US form! We usually get back to you the same day. Thank you again for your business, and have a great day!

All the best,

Steven Mead and Pat Stuckemeyer