Thread: Anyone wanna help me with my christmas list?

Anyone wanna help me with my christmas list?

I really like this Korg tuner/metronome. It has a good tone for the metronome, is easy to read, and has a cool tempo-tap-in feature so you can match a tempo you hear.

Korg TM-40

You could also get the clip-on microphone, which is on the same page above. It keeps the tuner listening to you instead of those around you.

The Art of Euphonium Playing should be available from the Tuba-Euphonium Press

The Bowman book is good, but might be for less advanced players. You might like the Euphonium and 4-Valve Brasses by Harold Brasch. The link above shows one available used for about $50, which is a pretty good deal (it's long out of print).

There is a brand-new recording of Steven Mead playing the Horovitz concerto, with Horovitz conducting the orchestra. It's nice to have an orchestra performance of this classic - especially if you want to talk your local orchestra conductor into performing it!!

Horovitz Concertos

Also, keep an eye on my blog. In the next couple weeks I should have reviews of 2 CD's by Thomas Ruedi. (Hint: these will be very, very strong reviews!)
    Dave Werden (ASCAP)
    Euphonium Soloist, U.S. Coast Guard Band, retired
    Adams Artist (Adams E3)
    Alliance Mouthpiece (DC3)
    YouTube: dwerden
    Facebook: davewerden
    Twitter: davewerden
    Instagram: davewerdeneuphonium

i already have a nice tuner/toner/metronome combo with a mic

but i might get that new cd, it looks good