Thread: EUPHONIUM FOR SALE!!!

1. EUPHONIUM FOR SALE!!!

We have a Willson 2900 Euponium for sale!! For Christmas I bought my fiance a new euph since he plays in 2 professional brassbands and solos alot, so now we are trying to sell his other one. Bought in 98, one owner, mint condition, has been given a thorough cleaning once every three months. Immaculate condition! Insured, $3500, comes with very nice professional gig bag. I had to buy a new one because his new euph did not fit correctly. We have taken VERY good care of this horn, so much that when his college professor saw me holding it for the first time she was like "WOW now I know you two are serious... He doesnt even let me hold it during private lessons!" I thought that was too funny, but also a voucher for how well taken care of and protected this thing is!
    PICTURES AVAILABLE!

2. EUPHONIUM FOR SALE!!!

Hey Stephanie,

can you email me some really detailed photos on the 2900S. Dents, scratches, problebs, rewelds, plating issues, intonation issues, valve condition??

I am going to the factory this week, but might entertain a used instrument.

thank you,

kevin johnson
    dandyruckus@charter.net
    615-504-2485

3. EUPHONIUM FOR SALE!!!

Stephanie,
    Is this horn still for sale? If so, could you please send me some photos?
    Thanks,
    --Trevor
    trevor.marcho@gmail.com

4. EUPHONIUM FOR SALE!!!

I have a friend who may also make you an offer... we have a former grad from here trying to sell her Willson for $8000 (a couple of years ago she wanted 10K).
    Forwarding this link around.

5. EUPHONIUM FOR SALE!!!

Hey, Stephanie

I am the friend prototypedenNIS was referring to. I am looking for a very good condition Wilson euphonium to play in university and i am interested in what you have to sell. Could you please send me some picutures and any other information you have on it. Thanks very much.

meaganjlawson@hotmail.com

Meagan

6. EUPHONIUM FOR SALE!!!

Sweet Meagan's here!