Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: what is the best tuba

1. what is the best tuba

So, uhh... wanna trade? :þ

2. what is the best tuba

sorry....i love my tuba to death. plus it's got sentimental value to me... my grandfather just passed away in november and he had left me a good amount of money. so my parents, my tuba teacher, and i went down to Dillon's to look for a tuba. i fell in love with a brand new Miraphone 186, rose brass, played great...so we went out for lunch and decided to get that one. so we went back and i started playing on it again to make sure i really liked it. then my tuba teacher came in with a silver tuba...he said some guy just brought it in 5 minutes earlier to sell on consignment. it was the same horn as the one i was playing, just older. so i played it, and fell in love with it. so we got that one (which was a whole lot less expensive than the brand new one). my tuba is a memorial to my grandfather. every time i play it i think of him. also...at my school we have a tradition of naming our tubas. so, i named this one Lenny after my grandfather whose name was Leonard. so yeah...i'm not givin' this tuba up

3. what is the best tuba

yeah... I can't really trade that one anyway... kinda belongs to the University. I think I might get one later for myself... just don't know where I can put it and not have the Mrs. get mad at me... not exactly small compact and out of the way (especially with the case).

what is the best tuba

This is an interesting topic. Which tuba did you end up purchasing?
    John 3:16

Conn Victor 5H Trombone
    Yamaha 354 Trombone
    Conn 15I Euphonium

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12