1. Who's named their horns?

My York Master: Toby
    My VMI: Heidi
    My Conn: Junior

2. Who's named their horns?

My wife named my 967-S Lefty.
    It's from the old joke:
    She: If I died, would you remarry?
    He: Gosh, I hadn't thought about it.....maybe.
    She: Would she use MY golf clubs?
    He: Naw - she's left-handed.

I don't hug Lefty THAT much but she's still considered a rival.

3. Who's named their horns?

I don't have my own yet, but when I get it I'll name it Dr. Euphenstein. lol

4. Who's named their horns?

F tuba is called Franz.CC tuba is called Chaz.Eb tuba is called Ephram.French horn is called Smitty.I haven't named my euphs, and don't know why. They are "the King," "the Conn," and "the Meinl Weston."Maybe it's because I'm not as fond of my euphs as I am of my tubas, or maybe I got tired of naming things. Isn't kissing and hugging enough? Sometimes it's better not to know whom you kissed and hugged in the dark of night.MA (noting that the carriage return on a Mac does not seem to translate to a carriage return on this site, so all of what I wrote is glombed together instead of the way I wrote it.)

5. Who's named their horns?

I actually just thought of a name for my Besson 2052 tonight. I was putting it up in my locker which is kinda high and a tight fit. So it's kind of awkward to hold up and shift it int he locker. And I started to lean back a little bit much and so I kinda just pushed forward saying, "Heavy son of a (female dog)!" So then I thought, "I think I'll call her Big Bertha."

6. Who's named their horns?

My besson 967 has no name yet

My benge 290 BassBone is called "The Hammer"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123