Thread: Bullets and Bayonets

1. Bullets and Bayonets

I like this march we played for honor bands this year. We had a cool counter melody in the break strain

2. Bullets and Bayonets

Your on the right track there. Try Old Comrades, you'll like it. Try to find an older arrangement of it, not one of the new watered down alto sax helping you versions.

3. Bullets and Bayonets

Do you think they might have that arrangment at jw pepper?

4. Bullets and Bayonets

I have very old euphonium and bariton (not baritone) parts for Old Comrades. Given to me by Arthur Lehman. If you'd like, give me your email and I will email the parts to you. I will scan them as pdf files if that's ok for you. I have the parts in bass clef and I think treble. I'm in Dallas this week, have to look when I get back to Tennessee.

By the way, since I think you might be in High School, I want you to spend one hour a day practicing your euphonium for every 30 minutes you spend on the internet. In fact, give it at least two hours a day outside of school practice and rehearsal. You do this for a couple of months and you will advance tremendously. There is a lot you can learn with a good instructor at school if you are practicing faithfully everyday.

5. Bullets and Bayonets

my computer never gets turned of so I'm always signed on. I pratice for at least 1 hour and 30 minutes a day. sometimes more I'll send you a private message to get the parts