• Recent Forum Activity

highpitch

Heavy bottom caps

Thread Starter: highpitch

Any experience with these from you all? Snake oil? Really did the trick? Don't waste your time? Amazing? I'm really curious as to just how...

Last Post By: Snorlax Yesterday, 01:04 PM Go to last post
    leisesturm

Embouchure!

Thread Starter: leisesturm

Greetings, and apologies in advance. I have been searching, searching, and more searching of back threads for information on all aspects of Euphonium...

Last Post By: BDeisinger 07-08-2020, 06:31 PM Go to last post
    ChristianeSparkle

Reeves Brass

Thread Starter: ChristianeSparkle

Anyone purchased from this store before? Seems to have decent prices. https://reevesbrass.com No, not trying to promote this store. Haha I...

Last Post By: ChristianeSparkle 07-08-2020, 08:28 PM Go to last post
    davewerden

FS: Hirsbrunner Crown 4-Valve Compensating Euphonium

Thread Starter: davewerden

I had not seen the Crown model name before, but this is clearly a Hirsbrunner and appears to be in the design of the other HB's I have played. The...

Last Post By: davewerden Yesterday, 12:45 PM Go to last post
    davewerden

FS: UPDATE: BID AUCTION - York 3-Valve Euphonium in Satin Silver - Nice Condition

Thread Starter: davewerden

This is estimated to have been made in 1920 and has slides to adjust from high pitch to low pitch. The horn is in great shape from what I can see and...

Last Post By: EuphMan84 Yesterday, 01:38 PM Go to last post
    Roger

Clock your mouthpiece

Thread Starter: Roger

I recently read a blog post about "clocking" your mouthpiece, i.e, moving it around like a clockface to see where it plays best. It was a trumpet...

Last Post By: tbonesullivan Yesterday, 11:03 AM Go to last post
    Dom

Wessex Sinfonico?

Thread Starter: Dom

Hi, Im fairly new to euphonium and have been playing on a Vintage 1967 B&H Imperial provided by my school. I have had a very good experience with the...

Last Post By: Beef Yesterday, 11:53 AM Go to last post
    EuphMan84

King 2280

Thread Starter: EuphMan84

Instrument Description: 1996 - 2000s King 2280 Silver Euphonium in good condition. Plays well, all slides & valves are in excellent condition & have...

Last Post By: EuphMan84 07-08-2020, 05:14 PM Go to last post
  • 58mark

There is no available content written by 58mark
  • Shop for Music

Sheet Music Plus Teacher

Sheet Music Plus Play Alongs