View RSS Feed

davewerden

Earle Louder CD's Available

Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
This message was posted on the SmartGroups-TubaEuph discussion list:

I am excited to be able to tell you that after nearly 50 years of performing and teaching excellence, Dr. Earle Louder is releasing not one, but three CDs. They are all from live recordings spanning his entire career with the Navy Band and Morehead State University as well as a few pieces from his Doctoral Recitals at the University of Florida. The cost is $19 for one CD, $28.50 for two CDs and $41 for three CDs and they are currently only available through:
phone (716)759-2600
Fax: (716)759-2329
and mail orders:
10815 Bodine Rd
Clarence NY 14031-0406

They hope to have all three CDs available for web orders at www.markcustom.com soon. If you have questions you can contact the good folks at Mark’s Custom Recording at this address:
INFO@MarkCustom.com

If you would like to see an IMPORTANT PERSON'S opinion, Dr. Charles Guy wrote a review that should come out in the next ITEA Journal. I personally feel that the recording techs at Mark's did an outstanding job cleaning up some, old rather rough recordings to make 3 CDs that are well worth a listen-Dr. Louder's playing, of course, is not something I would ever question.

Comments