View RSS Feed

davewerden

Good Cheer Collection Recorded by the Triangle Tuba Quartet

Rate this Entry
Several years ago at the request of the late Bob Brule, founder of Cimarron Music, I arranged 16 Christmas songs into a book called the Good Cheer Collection. My goal was to make the arrangements easy enough to be played by a high school or amateur group, but musically enjoyable for both the players and audience.

I am pleased to announce that 12 of the pieces in the collection have just been recorded by the Triangle Tuba Quartet. Their CD is called Christmas Ornaments and contains a very fine variety of music. The players are the model of a non-professional ensemble: players who are in it for the fun of making music! The group includes people from various walks of life (even a weatherman). Follow the Triangle Tuba Quartet link above to learn more about them.

Submit "Good Cheer Collection Recorded by the Triangle Tuba Quartet" to Digg Submit "Good Cheer Collection Recorded by the Triangle Tuba Quartet" to del.icio.us Submit "Good Cheer Collection Recorded by the Triangle Tuba Quartet" to StumbleUpon Submit "Good Cheer Collection Recorded by the Triangle Tuba Quartet" to Google

Comments