View RSS Feed

Tuba-Euphonium Site News

1. David Werden Arrangements Available from SheetMusicPlus

Now there are two online vendors that sell printed versions of my arrangements. My publisher, Cimarron Music, and the largest online music dealer in the world, Sheet Music Plus. Cimarron would offer the quickest service because you are buying direct. They also have a great assortment of other low brass composers and arrangers. Sheet Music Plus would have music of all publishers and offer consistently fine customer service. Choose from the links below:

David Werden Arrangements ...
  2. Google Site Search Available

In case you have trouble finding something, notice that there is a search feature on the main site, the forum, and this blog. The main site search is powered by Google. Most people are familiar with Google, and the search operation is pretty friendly.

The forum and blog each have their own search functions. These are not as sophisticated as the Google search engine, but they can still work for you. For forum and blog searching, try to search for one word that is unique enough ...
  3. Free MP3 Download - Roger Bobo, tuba: Carnival of Venice

If you are a member of our Tuba-Euph discussion forum (membership is free), you have access to several downloadable music files of tuba and euphonium. We have just added another recording of the fantastic tubist Roger Bobo. This is from a live concert with The United States Coast Guard Band.

From the forum, just go to the "Tuba and/or Euphonium" category and select "Downloads for Members Only" to see the list of downloads (there are 14 currently).

Visit the ...
  4. Demo Recording Available for Capuzzi Allegro Moderato

As previously announced, I recently finished a new transcription of the first movement of the Capuzzi concerto for bass. As with the Catelinet Andante and Rondo (the 2nd and 3rd movements of the same concerto), my arrangement is available for tuba or euphonium. The first movement can stand alone in performance or be joined to the Andante and Rondo for the complete concerto.

There is now a demo recording so you can hear the Allegro Moderato. This was a read-through in a church ...
  5. Free MP3 Download - Marc Dickman, Jazz Euphonium

If you are a member of our Tuba-Euph discussion forum (membership is free), you have access to several downloadable music files of tuba and euphonium. We have just added Marc Dickman, a fantastic jazz euphonium player. Once you join the forum, just go to the "Tuba and/or Euphonium" category and select "Downloads for Members Only" to see the entire list.

Visit the Tuba-Euph Forum
  6. Tuba-Euph Forum is MOSTLY working.

The software problem has been MOSTLY resolved, thanks to about 40-50 emails, and the combined efforts of FuseTalk and HostMySite. Thanks to all you patient users, and please feel free to post all those ideas you have had in the last couple days while you were waiting for the forum to return! If you have an trouble (if an error message appears), try refreshing the page - there are still some random issues that haven't been sorted out yet.
  7. Buy/Download Tuba or Euphonium Recordings Online

As iTunes, Apple's online music store, has matured, it is now easier to find titles that aren't necessarily on the Billboard Top 40 list. We are starting to add links to many tuba and/or euphonium artists whose recordings can be purchased through iTunes. Some can be hard to locate, so we have assembled them conveniently in one place. Many of these albums offer the option to purchase individual tracks for 99 cents each or the entire album for $9.99. The iTunes program (free) is required to view the ...
  8. New Euphonium or Tuba Solo - Capuzzi Allegro Moderato

Cimarron Music has just published my arrangement of the FIRST movement of the Capuzzi Concerto. Many tuba and euphonium players are already familiar with the popular Andante and Rondo by Capuzzi, which is a Philip Catelinet arrangement of the 2nd and 3rd movements of the concerto. My new arrangement can easily stand alone as a solo. It is also crafted to fit perfectly with the Andante and Rondo if you would like to do the entire concerto. It is in the same key, and the piano accompaniment is scored ...
Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast