View RSS Feed

davewerden

Milestone - 600 Euphonium Videos Collected on One Page!

Rate this Entry
When I was in high school, if I had purchased every euphonium recording on the market I would have owned six or eight albums and therefore 50-70 songs. It would have meant chasing down the addresses of the record companies and sending a check; then I might have received the albums in a few weeks.

Today it's different. There are many dozens of euphonium CD's available right now. You can download euphonium recordings from Amazon, instantly and for about $9 per CD or 99 cents per song.

And we now have YouTube, where you can hear and see euphoniumists performing all kinds of different solos, including unaccompanied, solos with piano, solos with band/orchestra/brass band, jazz, and more. There are baritone and euphonium players from all over the world. I have carefully selected the best and/or most interesting euphonium solos from YouTube on my Euphonium Videos Page. As of today, there are 600 different recordings on that page!

You'll find some of the most famous artists there and perhaps some you have never heard of. But I had a reason for including every recording there. Performers include Steven Mead, David Werden, David Childs, David Thornton, Lyndon Baglin, Brian Bowman, Demondrae Thurman, Adam Frey, David Bandman, jazz euphonium, Matthew Murchison, Bastien Baumet, Charley Brighton and others. Check them out when you have a chance:

Euphonium Videos Page

Comments