View RSS Feed

Free Downloads - Recordings and Music

1. Free MP3 of The U.S. Navy Band - Zampa Overture

Continuing our series of military band tributes, we have put up an MP3 file of The United States Navy Band performing Herald's Zampa Overture. This is not one of the best-known band transcriptions, but it is very good listening and very well played. AND there are some tough low brass parts!

Listen to Zampa Overture by Ferdinand Herold
  2. Free MP3 File - U.S. Army Band, Dances of Galanta by Kodaly

Our site is offering a free music download of The United States Army Band ("Pershing's Own") playing Kodaly's Dances of Galanta. The Army Band provides some of their music free of charge to the public, which was the source for this file.

Download Dances of Galanta
  3. America the Beautiful - MP3 File - U.S. Army Brass Quintet

In part to help celebrate our Independence Day holiday (4th of July), I am making available a free MP3 download of the United States Army Band Brass Quintet playing an arrangement of American the Beautiful. Nice arrangement and nice performance!

Download America the Beautiful by the Army Brass Quintet
  4. Free Euphonium MP3 - David Werden Playing A Second Chance

I am posting a free download of a song I did on my recent recital at the University of Iowa. It is the theme from the 1960's movie Two for the Seesaw, titled "A Second Chance" by Andre Previn. This was my second encore, so I wasn't centering pitches too well. But I think the song's melody is pretty enough on its own to stand up to that!

Download A Second Chance, MP3 with Dave Werden

In the USA at least, euphonium players don't very often use this ...
  5. MP3 Download: U.S. Navy Band, Tchaikovsky

The United States Navy Band in Washington, D.C. has made MP3 files available for some of their recorded selections. One of these recordings is available on our site:

MP3 Recording of the Finale from Tchaikovsky's Symphony No. 4

More information can be found on the Navy Band's website, including liner notes, band roster, and credits.
  6. Free MP3 Recording of the U.S. Marine Band

The United States Marine Band in Washington, D.C. is offering some of their recordings free on the web. One of those is available for you to download from TubaEuph.com here:

U.S. Marine Band - John Philip Sousa's Nobles of the Mystic Shrine

You can browse other Marine Band recordings on their web site at http://www.marineband.usmc.mil/
  7. Free MP3 Recording of U.S. Marine Band

The United States Marine Band is offering some of their recordings free on the web. One of those is available for you to download from TubaEuph.com here:

U.S. Marine Band - Gimenez: Intermezzo from La Boda de Luis Alonso

You can browse other Marine Band recordings on their web site at http://www.marineband.usmc.mil/
  8. New Free MP3 Downloads, David Werden euphonium and double-bell euphonium.

There are now 2 new recordings available for free download on this site. Both feature David Werden. The first is the popular Introduction and Dance by Barat, performed on euphonium. The other recording is a hymn tune with descant (from the book of hymn descants written by Douglas Smith), Stand Up, Stand Up for Jesus, performed on double-bell euphonium.

Go to the free David Werden recordings page to learn more or to download the MP3 files.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345